i abused my girlfriend's dog - Page 2 - Social Anxiety Forum
X

Download the SAS Android App

Or switch to mobile version of the forums

X

Download the SAS iPhone App

Or switch to mobile version of the forums

Help/FAQLog InJoin SAS
Go Back   Social Anxiety Forum > Discussion > General Discussion

Reply
Old 02-09-2013, 07:38 PM   #21 (permalink)
 
Status: SAS Member
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 11



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by millenniumman75 View Post
Anxiety can do it - you need to find a better outlet, like exercise to work out the nerves.
how can i exercise my nerves?
born2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 07:45 PM   #22 (permalink)
 
Status: SAS Member
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 11



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrQuiet76 View Post
Woooooow I can't believe you just said "getting mad" justifies kicking a dog. You really shouldn't be allowed around animals ever again
i said it would be better because i would have a reason and i would know what to fix in my personality... i know its really bad to do this to an animal
born2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 07:54 PM   #23 (permalink)
 
Status: Permanently Banned
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: My only friend is an imaginary cat, TN
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,729



Default

Why are you asking us? What does this have to do with social anxiety? There are more active and understanding forums for you to find whatever answer you're looking for.
creasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 07:56 PM   #24 (permalink)
 
Status: SAS Member
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 11



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by creasy View Post
Why are you asking us? What does this have to do with social anxiety? There are more active and understanding forums for you to find whatever answer you're looking for.
can you give me some links?
born2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:50 PM   #25 (permalink)
 
Status: SAS Member
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Planet Earth... I think
Gender: Male
Posts: 436



Default

You should come to my neighbors house and try smackin' his rottweiler around. That will probably help you a bit.
__________________
'Tienes lagrimas negras.
thomasjune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:52 PM   #26 (permalink)
 
Status: SAS Member
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 11



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasjune View Post
You should come to my neighbors house and try smackin' his rottweiler around. That will probably help you a bit.
really helpfull reply
born2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:05 PM   #27 (permalink)
 
millenniumman75's Avatar
 
Status: Mentor
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Dayton, OH
Gender: Male
Age: 39
Posts: 109,701



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by born2 View Post
how can i exercise my nerves?
I go running.
__________________
millenniumman75
You are a success story waiting to happen!
Live and let live VACUUMS more than a Hoover....
Live and HELP live is better!

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE
(troll activity on the increase)

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
millenniumman75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:09 PM   #28 (permalink)
 
Still Waters's Avatar
 
Status: Little Winged One
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: A very fragile niche
Gender: Female
Posts: 6,040



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Lurking View Post
Let me guess: Bored on a Saturday night, so decide to find a random forum to post some wacko story on, to see what kind of a rise you can get out of its users.

Or maybe you're already an SAS'er. MM75, is that you??
WOW!
__________________
-Work on Forgetting the Self-

"Never try to appear to be more than you are but always try to be more than you appear."
Still Waters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:33 PM   #29 (permalink)
 
shyvr6's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Feb 2008
Gender: Male
Age: 36
Posts: 24,814



Default

Seems odd to just start attacking the dog for no reason. You probably have some kind of deep-seated issue that needs to be addressed.
shyvr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:07 AM   #30 (permalink)
 
Status: SAS Member
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Planet Earth... I think
Gender: Male
Posts: 436



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by born2 View Post
really helpfull reply
Thanks but i'm not really trying to help you.
I care more about the dog you abused for 5-6 minutes.
You can always go see a psycologist if you need help.
That poor dog don't have anyone to help him so his stuck with you and your girlfriend.
__________________
'Tienes lagrimas negras.
thomasjune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:56 PM   #31 (permalink)
 
Maverick 9's Avatar
 
Status: SAS Member
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: New York
Gender: Male
Age: 43
Posts: 180



Default

@Born2, you sound like a good, intelligent guy. I had once out of nowhere smacked my dog too. I was a teenager. I am still sorry for that to this day. I can't explain it. I just tell myself it was a glitch in life.

I don't think you need treatment. All i ask is that you please treat that dog with love
Maverick 9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:11 PM   #32 (permalink)
 
Sovius's Avatar
 
Status: The voice behind a name.
Join Date: Jan 2012
Gender: Male
Age: 26
Posts: 212



Default

Thanos? Thanos is either the character from Marvel comics and Thanos means death.

But whether or not you are legit. I will respond even though I am probably wasting my time.

You seem to be the tough guy type and you probably feel justified to hurt an animal like this. It sounds like a very sick impulse that you have and you probably need to see a psychiatrist.

But since you are poor you should probably go to jail now and tell them what you did and maybe they can help you there. It sounds blunt but that is what it seems like. It is obviously not normal to hurt an animal unless you are some sort of psychopath that you are controlling individual.

I am surprised that you girlfriend is still with you she must be insecure about herself. She is pretty dumb from not removing the dog from you when you are alone with it. If she wants to be with you, you have to remove the dog from your home you can't live with that **** if you are going to do that.
Sovius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:56 AM   #33 (permalink)
 
Maverick 9's Avatar
 
Status: SAS Member
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: New York
Gender: Male
Age: 43
Posts: 180



Default

*it's better you don't let yourself be alone with your gf's dog (just as priests don't allow themselves to be alone with a female)
Maverick 9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:04 PM   #34 (permalink)
 
Moochie's Avatar
 
Status: Piggy
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: California
Gender: Female
Age: 18
Posts: 456



Default

Well uhm. First don't go to an internet forum about this.. You won't get any real help here. Your little episode disturbs me a bit.. There are doctors available you know.
I don't think you should be around animals.
Moochie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:57 PM   #35 (permalink)
 
Status: specialist in failure
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: toronto
Gender: Male
Age: 28
Posts: 5,317



Default

i would never, under any circumstances, abuse a defenseless animal
__________________
it says here you worked for playnow for four days?
monotonous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:11 PM   #36 (permalink)
 
zomgz's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Aug 2009
Gender: Female
Age: 23
Posts: 5,817



Default

It's extremely obvious what happened here. The years of bullying and abuse built up for so long that you snapped on the dog, knowing she couldn't hit back, just like the bullies did to you. This kind of thing happens all the time.

You need to work it out by talking to people and confronting the issue. Don't let these kinds of things build up or it will eat away at your empathy and you might eventually snap again.
__________________

“Our lives are not our own. We are bound to others, past and present, and by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.” ― Cloud Atlas

“It's not the face, but the expressions on it. It's not the voice, but what you say. It's not how you look in that body, but the thing you do with it. You are beautiful.” ― The Host

“My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations.” ― The Fault in Our Stars


zomgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:27 PM   #37 (permalink)
 
TheTraveler's Avatar
 
Status: SAS Member
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,532



Default

I totally get it. I actually strangled my dog once. But that was because I was so angry for so long and didnt know it. When you get use to keeping anger bottled you just go off. When I strangled my dog i cried and was so scared of myself. Me? the ability and longing to kill? yeah. after that I learned what im capable of and make sure I keep myself in check. My dog loves me to this day. I will never do it again. It keeps you soft in a sense. I know people say they would never hit a dog etc. But honestly, you don't know that. you have probably never been pushed that far. People generally have different breaking points. My mom says it is because sometimes I can turn into a scary person. RAD can do that. But it is scary and after you do something like harming an animal you never do it again unless you are a sociopath or psychopath.
TheTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:40 PM   #38 (permalink)
 
Status: SAS Member
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 579



Default

little jealous of a dog? What was it going to bang your GF lol. seriously beating the **** out of a dog for no reason and for so long is messed up. Dont know what to tell ya, sound like a ticking time bomb and a person i would avoid. Hope you find help and dont end up killing it or someone
mca90guitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 12:00 AM   #39 (permalink)
 
Elad's Avatar
 
Status: SAS Member
Join Date: Dec 2009
Age: 24
Posts: 3,299



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by born2 View Post
I'm thanos and i just turned 22.I'm studying economics at university and i'm from a good family that gave me lots of love.I used to loose my temper easily in the past when my friend were bullying me.If i did something bad i felt sorry afterwards and asked for apology but i've never hit someone.I'm not very social in meeting new people but i have 6-7 close friends for nearly 10 years who i see everyday.I'm also in a relationship with a girl for 10 months who i really love.I've also never been abused by my parents but i had bad experience when i was 14-15 when they began shouting to each other for months and they were on the verge of taking a divorce.It was awfull.Other than that i have a normal and healty life. My problem is that i abused my girlfriends dog.I had a dog during summer times for 2 years and i really loved him and i've never hit him.After spending more time with my girlfriends dog i started loving her petting her playing with her etc.But one day my girlfriend went to buy something and left me alone with the dog.
For an unknown reason i started hitting the dog hard.I slapped her and kicked her for like 5-6 minutes.Then i burst into tears and called my girlfriend and explained her what happened.I felt so bad for this...because it was my girlfriend's dog.I can't believe i enjoyed hitting and animal who was defend less and make it fear me.My girlfriend didn't break up with me although that should be the right thing.When i try to explain her the way i hit the dog she just doesn't want to listen.I have also talked about it with my mother.
This has happened 3 months ago.I haven't touched the dog ever since but i have never been left alone to test this.I just try not to think of it.I have gained some of the dogs trust back but she is still afraid of me
I'm a very emotional and i always try to be a better person but why did this happen? I've never hit a person.I searched the internet for answers but i can't find anything.It's difficult to find a good psychologist and i don't have the money to do it.
All the "I was brought up normal, I'm not a bad guy" leadup doesnt change the fact you tortured a dog, you didn't just hit once in anger, you continued for 5+ minutes.. you need to talk to a mental health professional, you won't get much help from this website. On the one hand all the remorse and such shows you at least know it was wrong, but what I find a bit scary is that you seem to have had no control for such a long time.. what if that dog died? what if you were left alone with a small child? I know the latter is extreme but considering you seem to be totally powerless.. yeah. Please get professional help, you can't do it alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTraveler View Post
I totally get it. I actually strangled my dog once. But that was because I was so angry for so long and didnt know it. When you get use to keeping anger bottled you just go off. When I strangled my dog i cried and was so scared of myself. Me? the ability and longing to kill? yeah. after that I learned what im capable of and make sure I keep myself in check. My dog loves me to this day. I will never do it again. It keeps you soft in a sense. I know people say they would never hit a dog etc. But honestly, you don't know that. you have probably never been pushed that far. People generally have different breaking points. My mom says it is because sometimes I can turn into a scary person. RAD can do that. But it is scary and after you do something like harming an animal you never do it again unless you are a sociopath or psychopath.
No. Most people do, its not even in question - there are some things you could just not do, especially to something so innocent. If getting angry makes you strangle a dog, I hope you have a prescription for anti psychotics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTraveler View Post
obv not since he has remorse.
awful logic.
Elad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 12:23 AM   #40 (permalink)
 
zomgz's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Aug 2009
Gender: Female
Age: 23
Posts: 5,817



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elad View Post
awful logic.
Not really.
__________________

“Our lives are not our own. We are bound to others, past and present, and by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.” ― Cloud Atlas

“It's not the face, but the expressions on it. It's not the voice, but what you say. It's not how you look in that body, but the thing you do with it. You are beautiful.” ― The Host

“My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations.” ― The Fault in Our Stars


zomgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Have you been abused? illlaymedown Frustration 40 02-19-2013 04:05 PM
I will treat my future girlfriend like a dog Ape in space General Discussion 15 09-21-2012 07:43 PM
Watch this dog save another dog's life stylicho General Discussion 10 12-07-2008 04:04 PM
Girl Dog or Boy Dog? OneIsALonelyNumber Voting Booth 32 07-23-2007 02:27 AM
Being Verbally Abused Shonen_Yo Students 8 09-20-2006 01:11 PM

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:13 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® ©2000-2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.