X

Download the SAS Android App

Or switch to mobile version of the forums

X

Download the SAS iPhone App

Or switch to mobile version of the forums

Help/FAQLog InJoin SAS
Go Back   Social Anxiety Forum > Discussion > General Discussion

Old 10-08-2013, 07:42 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default How much will this cost as an estimate do you think?

I need a lot of plastic surgery. I tried looking up figures but I can't find any. After seeing all the before/after results in South Korea I've decided I'm going to get it done there.

It will cost an estimated $1200-$1400 for the round trip + more money for gas because I doubt there's a plane that will take me all the way from my city to Seoul in South Korea.

- I for sure need a nose job but I plan to do that in the city I live in. I contacted the best local plastic surgeon and he said his rhinoplasty costs on average $7000.. and I believe I need 2 nose jobs not 1 because well there's two problems with my nose. 1 there's a bump in the bridge of my nose and two it's too big in general..
That's $14,000 right there.

- My cheek area is too square and straight looking.. my chin/cheek/jaw area just doesn't look good together, at all.

I want my jaw shaved and my chin altered and reduced to have that heart shaped kind of face.. my best friend from public school has that shape of face and she gets soo much positive male attention.. like guys have actually spotted her on the bus while it's parked and knocked on the bus just to get her phone number.

Also since it's not too big of a deal how much would a hairline lowering cost? my forehead is a little big but I'm not afraid to go to college with a slightly too big forehead.
kittyxbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 07:53 PM   #2 (permalink)

sounds like you need at least 20 grand
Old 10-08-2013, 08:05 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by monotonous View Post
sounds like you need at least 20 grand
Well I initially estimated $100,000 but when I think about it that sounds like a little too much.. I can't find any good estimates on the Internet and it's not like I can call korea
Old 10-08-2013, 08:05 PM   #4 (permalink)

I really don't think the risk of extensive plastic surgery is worth that sort of risk (or the amount they will want... which would be about 80 + K , easily!). The issue is once you have the surgery you will want to keep altering, and keep pushing money into it."Just a little clip here... just a little tighter here... "

Plus they will not do all the surgery at once, but in pieces... (months, sometimes up to a few year process...)
Aella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:11 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segafage View Post
I really don't think the risk of extensive plastic surgery is worth that sort of risk (or the amount they will want... which would be about 80 + K , easily!). The issue is once you have the surgery you will want to keep altering, and keep pushing money into it."Just a little clip here... just a little tighter here... "

Plus they will not do all the surgery at once, but in pieces... (months, sometimes up to a few year process...)
I don't know what to do... college is going to cost a fair amount of money and it's hard to choose which to go for first. I need A LOT of surgery. I think the risk if worth it.. I want my bone shaved and cut into not just nip and tuck (you can find surgeons that will do that.. the ones in Korea are supposed to be the BEST
Old 10-08-2013, 08:13 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyxbabe View Post
Well I initially estimated $100,000 but when I think about it that sounds like a little too much.. I can't find any good estimates on the Internet and it's not like I can call korea
you can fix some key parts first, then you are becoming pretty hot and find a rich guy to support the rest
Old 10-08-2013, 08:18 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by monotonous View Post
you can fix some key parts first, then you are becoming pretty hot and find a rich guy to support the rest
Haha unlikely until I get it all fixed. My cheeks/chin/jaw combo is definetely the worst but the nose job will be the easiest to get out of the way
Old 10-08-2013, 08:28 PM   #8 (permalink)

Well tey usually will fix all your nose problems at once and a sliding genioplasty/jaw surgery is going to be the expensive part. Usually jaw surgery alone will change the shape of your face. I'm having my upper jaw moved up around this coming april, so one, my head is going to be a little shorter, stronger jaw line, and my face my appear wider, but I wont know till its all done. Now, complications. Nose surgery shoushould go pretty smoothly, but jaw surgery can have some complications. The main complication is loosing feeling in certain parts of your face. This doesn't happen often, but since the surgeon is moving the jaw, they have to move your nerves a little so they don't get severed. Now obviously for a while you wot have feeling in certain parts of your face because that occurs with everyone. Its just that if feelijg doesn't come back after like 6 months, then it might never come back. Most complications occur with lower jaw surgery though, so I'm not worried at all.
Old 10-08-2013, 08:33 PM   #9 (permalink)

Have you found a place to sell your organs yet or are you going to stick to selling meth?

(⊙ω⊙)

Hewwo
KelsKels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:40 PM   #10 (permalink)

You're going to need to find a place with a surgeon that speaks English too or someone that can translate for you. The best places in South Korea that most people hear about are super expensive since that's where all the celebrities go.

Seriously, get some professional help. I really think you need it, you are willing to pay insane amounts for this surgery and potentially put your life in danger in the future by donating a kidney.
And others were born to stack shelves

And I may just waste away from doing nothing
But you're a martyr for even less
Persephone The Dread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:45 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelsKels View Post
Have you found a place to sell your organs yet or are you going to stick to selling meth?

*Organ* (I only plan on selling one kidney after all) and I will have to if i cant find a person to sell it to
Old 10-08-2013, 08:47 PM   #12 (permalink)

Guy's like labia reduction , and Brazilian Electrolysis better.
Alienated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:57 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alienated View Post
Guy's like labia reduction , and Brazilian Electrolysis better.
*Guys*
Old 10-08-2013, 09:07 PM   #14 (permalink)

I have no idea how much it would cost. I'd guess about 80K total for the trip, transportation and surgery. It sounds like a lot but I've heard the really good plastic surgeons (the ones that do celebrities, and wealthy people) are much more expensive than than your typical ones.

Then you have to factor in how much it would cost to rest at a nice hotel after your surgery.
SilverWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:13 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
I have no idea how much it would cost. I'd guess about 80K total for the trip, transportation and surgery. It sounds like a lot but I've heard the really good plastic surgeons (the ones that do celebrities, and wealthy people) are much more expensive than than your typical ones.

Then you have to factor in how much it would cost to rest at a nice hotel after your surgery.
im actually okay with sleeping outside and bring a jar of peanut butter, a knife and bread to carry with me and eat on the street
Old 10-08-2013, 09:14 PM   #16 (permalink)

It would cost a lot less for a good therapy.
Scrub-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:16 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan X View Post
It would cost a lot less for a good therapy.
Yes but therapy will be money down the drain for me surgery will not
Old 10-08-2013, 09:39 PM   #18 (permalink)

Do you have some sort of facial deformity or just incredibly low self esteem? If your goal is just to get a guy, buying a new face isn't going to change that. You're better off buying a new personality.
shycheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:41 PM   #19 (permalink)

In the US, a good plastic surgeon you can expect to pay $5000 per procedure.

PEANUTBUTTERJELLYTIME!!!

Where he at? Where he at? Where he at?

█ No, seriously where he at? █

Nada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:42 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurenai View Post
Do you have some sort of facial deformity or just incredibly low self esteem? If your goal is just to get a guy, buying a new face isn't going to change that. You're better off buying a new personality.
If you count looking manly and just sort of weird.. as a deformity then yes I do , but if not I don't I am just plain ugly not deformed or anything.
It's impossible to get anyone with how I look now except a girl and I'm not into that :/