Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Girls: How do you discipline your boyfriend?

10K views 108 replies 50 participants last post by  DisneyMisfit 
#1 ·
When your male is disobedient or does not perform his assigned tasks properly, what method do you use to correct his behaviour? How do you train him to perform in a manner that is pleasing to you?

#5 ·
When I am dating, I don't tend to punish the guy (or girl) I just outright confront them on their behavior, explain that it isn't okay, and ask them to please stop or at least tone it down. If they don't then I'll probably just end things with them, because there are not many things, relationshipwise, that bother me much.

#17 ·
I just want to know, what kind of rewards can one get for being an obedient boyfriend?

I'm not the type do would misbehave in the first place.
The main reward would be the honour of serving Her Excellency. But, if she is a skilled female, we can also expect to receive various snack treats from time to time when our performance especially pleases her, as these will help us to learn how to serve her more effectively.

Hmmm perhaps punishment isn't good. Better to use positive reinforcement, like they do with dogs and cats.
Positive reinforcement has its place, but punishment for substandard work is important, as it helps to keep us in line and humble in the presence of the great one. Electric shocks are one possibility, as long as they are applied promptly after a transgression is committed.

#20 ·
I use the clicker as a prompt. If he does as he's been taught, there are snausages and beggin strips (euphemism). and of course, walkies. you are correct, it is important to catch the good behavior as soon as it happens and rub his nose in it and praise him.

Bad behavior also requires prompt, strict attention. this involves being forced to carry the purse of She Who Must Be Obeyed around various over-priced retail temples, after having surrendered a small plastic card kept for training purposes.

Judicious application of the pain/pleasure principle is also quite effective.

After all, men are animals, but some make very good pets.

#39 ·
A straightjacket would do just fine.And if that fails,i'll add a padded room and Justin Beiber singing a duet with One Direction over and over and over again...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.