Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Do girls like facial hair?

3K views 45 replies 32 participants last post by  llodell88 
#1 ·
This is to the girls on the forum; do you prefer a guy with or without facial hair. Or if you had to choose, would it be a guy with no facial hair, a guy with light facial hair or a guy with a full on beard?

#3 ·
I was hoping for another kind of question ...

#10 ·
That really depends on the guy. But mostly, i prefer shaved. Probably because i have a thing for cute guys more than supermanly guys. A bit of rare stubble can be hot though. And i don't think i would mind a bit of beard if i was way older and dated an old guy. But on guys in my age range, preferably without i suppose.

#19 ·
From what I've heard - it depends on if the guy looks good with it and if he can actually grow a full mustache/beard. Having a half-dozen whiskers and not shaving them post-adolescence does not look good. I've also noticed that women tend to prefer facial hair that is controlled. Trim it, wax it, whatever - just control it.

Best course of action is to just switch between styles while you're dating. If she really likes one she'll tell you. Or just do your thing - it isn't like your girlfriend is going to entirely change her hairstyle because you want her to.

#21 ·
for me, I always have my face shaved. I suppose a beard could look OK,, but a lot depends on the person , the style etc....

However, some women dont like it. I knew one rather narrow minded, hypocritical woman who said that beards on men were totally unattractive, and that a guy only qualified as '' a human'' if he shaved his face... :O ... yep, you read that right, it shocked me someone could have such hate, and this criticism came from a woman who refused to shave her legs.

so this question can not be one with a complete yes or no.... its open to peoples personal preferences. does @TheGarlicRouter have a beard ? :)

#31 ·
Depends on the guy. Most no, but some guys look amazing with a light one.

#33 ·
I, too, read facial .... XD My mind ventured places...

However, I love facial hair: beards, scruff, stubble (just no neck beards). I have beard envy. If I could grow one I would. Alas, I cannot!

I'd say I'm sexually attracted to them....yes.

#35 ·
I look really young (face), i would like a light facial hair, and my beard grows again 10 minutes after i shave, i am like homer simpson (when he shaves and then after he finish he is brown again, lol).. but i shave everyday aprox., why ? Because i think it does not fit me, since i am really pale, if i were more tanned perhaps i would leave it, and second because for some reason it bothers me and i tend to get a warm sensation and that irritates me and puts me into some more aggresive mode (weird stuff).

#37 ·
Visually... as long as it's groomed, then beards are ok with me.

My partner shaves maybe once every few days, so most of the time he has stubble or really short but razor sharp little hairs on his face, so when I kiss him on the lips/face, it feels like my lips are being stabbed by a thousand little needles, ouch! Or when he rubs his cheek on my face or any other part of me, it feels like I'm being rubbed with sandpaper D:

So beards are ok, but don't touch me with them >.<

#39 ·
some women hate it, some women love it, same as marmite really. you see there ain't a magical formula for a perfect look that all women go for in terms of hair. just as there isnt a perfect womans shape that all straight guys go for, some men like slim women, some like curves.I mean, if we all liked the same thing the world would be a pretty boring place!
btw, I am not intending to answer for women, obviously I am not a woman. its from experiences and what I have observed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.