Status
Not open for further replies.

A glimpse of the real UltraShy

10K views 77 replies 47 participants last post by  The Scrub Ducky 
#1 ·
Deleted

This post has been deleted
#5 ·
I had written something a lot more harsh but you explain it a lot better! I agree.

#6 ·
Hmmm... So your parent's died and left you and this second Chuck with everything they had? Did you have two brothers named Chuck?? I'm totally confused. I also don't understand the part where you say you are an ex-doctor if you haven't had a job since 17, but I guess that is all part of the mystery eh?

#9 ·
Telling someone that you don't believe in her, that she should give up on her dreams, that she can't do better, that she shouldn't try to beat SA, that she should throw herself at your mercy and put her life under your control and that you're even planning control after you die... that's the real UltraShy? It's the kind of letter I'd expect from someone who's blackmailing me, not someone who wants to marry me. Best of luck to her.

#14 ·
I could have put this in Relationships, but there is nothing controversial within the e-mail that I about about to post below.

I am posting it unedited in its entirety, only removing her name & e-mail address. If she wishes to reveal who she is, she is free to do so -- I certainly would not mind.
If all of your cards are on the table and you both like each other then I guess I wish you all the best.

The email sounded like someone trying to convince a mail order bride to travel to the land of opportunity and indoor plumbing.:D

That said, it sounds like you're comfortable with who you currently are (which is fine as long as you aren't hurting others) so good luck with everything.

Just goes to show the variation in attraction, I think I'll take hope from your story.

#24 ·
You would be getting your monthly SSI payments and you would be covered by Medicaid should you fall ill. You would no longer have any reason to go to school or try to work. You could enjoy a life of leisure. While we could never get married, as you must remain destitute for the government gravy train, there is nothing to stop you for telling anyone that you are married -- and to a retired Dr. no less!
You tell people you're a retired doctor? Is the real UltraShy a retired doctor or just a guy who lies and tells people he is a retired doctor?

#26 ·
Seeing how the reality of disabled by SA doesn't go over well, a nifty white lie works.

I never have suggested a medical doctor. In my fiction I have a PhD in financial economics and given that 99% of the world could not identify a short squeeze nor OTM put nor explain interest rate parity or negative convexity, it's a pretty solid story.

This post has been deleted
#38 · (Edited by Moderator)
Staff edit

Would the arrogant "gold diggers" who drop this fine gentleman upon learning he lacks any gold like to tell me all about how women are deeply attracted to broke men, caring only about personality, and entirely unconcerned with his income and/or net worth?

Next, perhaps you call tell the fair tale about how no man is attracted to big boobs, leaving A-cups in the dust.

#40 ·
Actions are worth more than words, so dismissing an intentional WTF thread, I'm not sure what's the point of this......

#48 ·
I'm late to the party.. but what's she like? I can understand liking someone despite their flaws. Love is irrational like that. Can't you see that its love... people?! For the most part, I think the flack here is that not many people revolve around your very same views. But I'm glad you've found one with like views.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.