Its a great day for america - Social Anxiety Forum
X

Download the SAS Android App

Or switch to mobile version of the forums

X

Download the SAS iPhone App

Or switch to mobile version of the forums

Help/FAQLog InJoin SAS
Go Back   Social Anxiety Forum > Discussion > Entertainment

Reply
Old 03-04-2009, 08:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
 
jfk1116's Avatar
 
Status: Taking Action
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ca
Gender: Male
Age: 33
Posts: 518



Default Its a great day for america

Does anyone else watch the late late show with Craig Ferguson? If so has he ever read one of your emails? I used to always watch conan but a few years ago I started watching craig. The man is freaking hillarious!
jfk1116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 09:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
 
millenniumman75's Avatar
 
Status: Mentor
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Dayton, OH
Gender: Male
Age: 38
Posts: 105,711



Default

You just wanted to increase your post count.

Craig Ferguson is hilarious. He pokes fun at himself and what he sees as a foreigner. I like his laid back/Scottish guy quality. He reminds me of Sean Connery comedian-type.
__________________
millenniumman75
You are a success story waiting to happen!
Live and let live VACUUMS more than a Hoover....
Live and HELP live is better!

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE
(troll activity on the increase)

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
millenniumman75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 09:45 AM   #3 (permalink)
 
Status: Permanently Banned
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Boston
Gender: Female
Age: 24
Posts: 924



Default

He's pretty damn hillarious....
Hoppipolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:11 AM   #4 (permalink)
 
shyvr6's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Feb 2008
Gender: Male
Age: 36
Posts: 22,691



Default

I usually watched Conan instead. I may check him out since Jimmy Fallon's new show sucks.
shyvr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 12:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
 
jfk1116's Avatar
 
Status: Taking Action
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ca
Gender: Male
Age: 33
Posts: 518



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by millenniumman75 View Post
You just wanted to increase your post count.

Craig Ferguson is hilarious. He pokes fun at himself and what he sees as a foreigner. I like his laid back/Scottish guy quality. He reminds me of Sean Connery comedian-type.
yea, he seems real and he also has a very good repore with all of his guests. He is also honest, have you ever seen one of his serious monologues? If not, on youtube it shows him talking about Brittany Spears. I am no fan of Spears but it was a good monologue.
jfk1116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 08:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
 
Status: Permanently Banned
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Boston
Gender: Female
Age: 24
Posts: 924



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyvr6 View Post
I usually watched Conan instead. I may check him out since Jimmy Fallon's new show sucks.
Really? Too bad... I liked Jimmy on SNL.
Hoppipolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 09:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
 
Bredwh's Avatar
 
Status: Single White He-male
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Delhi, NY, USA (in the Catskills)
Gender: Male
Age: 27
Posts: 811



Default

Yes, love Craig! I usually watched both Conan and Craig because I have two sets of those channels, one 3 hours later.
I saw the first Jimmy Fallon episode but missed last night's. I'm going to watch it online. The first episode wasn't so great but he's just starting. I'm pretty sure not many people like Conan when he first started.
Yeah, Craig's monologues are different than everyone else's. Original, off the cuff, improvised. His serious monologues/shows are incredible too. The one right after his father died was very sad but good.

Cheeky wee monkeys!
Bredwh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
 
jfk1116's Avatar
 
Status: Taking Action
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ca
Gender: Male
Age: 33
Posts: 518



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bredwh View Post
Yes, love Craig! I usually watched both Conan and Craig because I have two sets of those channels, one 3 hours later.
I saw the first Jimmy Fallon episode but missed last night's. I'm going to watch it online. The first episode wasn't so great but he's just starting. I'm pretty sure not many people like Conan when he first started.
Yeah, Craig's monologues are different than everyone else's. Original, off the cuff, improvised. His serious monologues/shows are incredible too. The one right after his father died was very sad but good.

Cheeky wee monkeys!
I watched conan since he first started in 94. He wasnt all that well liked, but I liked him. When he moves to Jays spot I will be able to watch them both.
__________________
"Even if your on the right track youll get run over if you just sit there"-Will Rogers
jfk1116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
 
Bredwh's Avatar
 
Status: Single White He-male
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Delhi, NY, USA (in the Catskills)
Gender: Male
Age: 27
Posts: 811



Default

Jimmy Fallon's show last night was a lot better. I think he'll get better with time as he becomes more comfortable and less nervous.
Bredwh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
great day! sadfaze Triumphs Over Social Anxiety 1 02-01-2010 10:11 PM
I had a great day!! mysteryguy85 Positive Thinking 0 10-22-2008 09:54 PM
had a great day pabs Triumphs Over Social Anxiety 3 08-29-2006 01:28 PM

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:11 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® ©2000-2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.