Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Anyone likes Japanese pop culture?

857 views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  Persephone The Dread 
#1 ·
I simply love every thing about Japan...Music, anime, idols, dramas, fashion...Recently I have been watching anime like World Trigger and Assassination Classroom, and I love artists like Kanjani8 and Ishihara Satomi...Can anyone relate to this? Please also do share things that you like about Japan:)

Btw, sorry for my English, please don't be mean:)

#10 ·
I really like Kyary Pamyu Pamyu.
I literally thought you said Katy Perry (whatever)

Cause we all know she's great at Japanese culture.

#4 ·
I was sort of into some of the fashion during part of my teen years. I like Japanese rock music and some metal but I mostly listen to more obscure (at least outside of Japan,) indie stuff these days. There are some anime I like but I'm not a huge fan and don't watch many these days. But there are some I love or really like. Also a few Japanese video games.

I'm actually more interested in non pop culture related stuff about Japan tbh like day to day life, traditions, festivals, history, folklore, interesting places, technology, and the language.

tonkotsu ramen. Udon noodles. All the worlds pasta. I'm a pastafarian.

I want some tonkotsu ramen now dammit. :p

#7 ·
I was sort of into some of the fashion during part of my teen years. I like Japanese rock music and some metal but I mostly listen to more obscure (at least outside of Japan,) indie stuff these days. There are some anime I like but I'm not a huge fan and don't watch many these days. But there are some I love or really like. Also a few Japanese video games.

I'm actually more interested in non pop culture related stuff about Japan tbh like day to day life, traditions, festivals, history, folklore, interesting places, technology, and the language.

tonkotsu ramen. Udon noodles. All the worlds pasta. I'm a pastafarian.

I want some tonkotsu ramen now dammit. :p
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...licence-photo-classed-religious-headgear.html

Our Religion is finally getting recognized.

One of my big (now solved) mysteries was why their water was always green when they took bath and stuff.

I unfortunately doesn't watch a lot of anime anymore (I really want to watch anime, but It just doesn't spark the same fire in me again).

I told myself I would attempt to learn the language again for a second time a couple of weeks ago, however I can count the words I have learned on exactly 2 fingers :p

Doa, and reizouko. I am testing you ;)

I had the opportunity to go to Japan when I was in Korea a couple of years ago, but as my family didn't want to go I didn't end up going as well. What's wrong with them?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.