Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

mlb 2015

7K views 131 replies 26 participants last post by  Kevin001 
#1 ·
come on guys why no mlb thread for 2015????

any way bryce harper is the $$$+ and max scherzer pitched a no hitter today!!!:grin2:

#2 ·
I'm wondering if Sabathia has enough in the tank to get to 3k strikeouts?

#3 ·
Still needs about 500? Will be tough I think. He has a shot though.

The Reds have been pretty disappointing this year. Looks like Cueto, Chapman, and Leake might be traded at the deadline. They better sign Frazier long term.

At least we get the All Star game in town for the first time in awhile.

#4 ·
Chris Sale is on some type of streak. Every start has become a must watch.

#9 ·
Its nice to see Pujols back in the groove. Looking like the old Albert out there. The guy is on pace for 51 homers.

#10 ·
Great outing by Kershaw last night, I still think he is the best pitcher in baseball.

#15 ·
Nice all-star game, the pitchers were awesome. Mike Trout back to back mvp, wow.

#16 ·
Greinke is dealing, amazing to watch.

#19 ·
:lol - I have heard his "show" on the radio

Johnny Beisbol is gone. :( Sent to Kansas City because Cincinnati couldn't afford him anymore.

#18 ·
^^ nice........A-Rod has really surprised me this year. He is a legend I don't care what anyone says.

#21 ·
Kershaw is on a role now......2.37 era, 9-6 record, 192k.

#22 ·
Is there anything Mike Trout can't do? The guy is unreal.

#23 ·
Just throwing it out there that I hate the Toronto Blue Jays. Not saying they're not a good team. They should make the playoffs but won't win a series with little starting pitching beyond Price. Also, them winning would be great for baseball in Canada, which is a good thing north of the border.

I hope the Jays find a way to crash and burn because of some of the attitudes on their team (well, mainly Bautista), but mostly because they have the worst fans and media in baseball by a wide margin.

Win or lose, they whine and cry at the umpires and come up with conspiracy theories suggesting MLB won't let a Canadian team win. Clearly these idiots were born after 1992 and 1993. Every team has umpiring mistakes go against them throughout the season. It's part of the game, but when it happens to the Jays, it's a f***ing conspiracy. :serious:

I watched some of Price's debut as a Jay, and the idiots in the stands were booing when the umpire called a ball when Price was throwing pitches not meant to be strikes! Throw an 0-2 pitch in the dirt, it's a ball, but we're gonna boo the ump! I read David Wells' book a few years back, and he went off on Jays fans because they don't understand the game either. His example was booing a sacrifice bunt because it put an out on the board! Now they have a catchphrase starting... "We may never lose again". How f***ing arrogant can it get?! They went all in to make the playoffs, and are on a good run this week. Wait until they lose a few. I know I can't wait for it!

The media doesn't help either. I remember last year when they made that big deal with the Marlins for Reyes and Buehrle. Their media basically tagged them as 2014 World Series Champions then and there. Not long after that trade, Sportsnet started playing 1993 World Series games to lead into the season. It was embarrassing!

That's that for now. Felt good getting that off my chest. Lets hope that Montréal breaks ground on a new stadium and the Rays move there. Then I can really go off on the Jays for a reason! :mum

#25 ·
Just throwing it out there that I hate the Toronto Blue Jays. Not saying they're not a good team. They should make the playoffs but won't win a series with little starting pitching beyond Price. Also, them winning would be great for baseball in Canada, which is a good thing north of the border.

I hope the Jays find a way to crash and burn because of some of the attitudes on their team (well, mainly Bautista), but mostly because they have the worst fans and media in baseball by a wide margin.

Win or lose, they whine and cry at the umpires and come up with conspiracy theories suggesting MLB won't let a Canadian team win. Clearly these idiots were born after 1992 and 1993. Every team has umpiring mistakes go against them throughout the season. It's part of the game, but when it happens to the Jays, it's a f***ing conspiracy. :serious:

I watched some of Price's debut as a Jay, and the idiots in the stands were booing when the umpire called a ball when Price was throwing pitches not meant to be strikes! Throw an 0-2 pitch in the dirt, it's a ball, but we're gonna boo the ump! I read David Wells' book a few years back, and he went off on Jays fans because they don't understand the game either. His example was booing a sacrifice bunt because it put an out on the board! Now they have a catchphrase starting... "We may never lose again". How f***ing arrogant can it get?! They went all in to make the playoffs, and are on a good run this week. Wait until they lose a few. I know I can't wait for it!

The media doesn't help either. I remember last year when they made that big deal with the Marlins for Reyes and Buehrle. Their media basically tagged them as 2014 World Series Champions then and there. Not long after that trade, Sportsnet started playing 1993 World Series games to lead into the season. It was embarrassing!

That's that for now. Felt good getting that off my chest. Lets hope that Montréal breaks ground on a new stadium and the Rays move there. Then I can really go off on the Jays for a reason! :mum
I remember that 93 team. That offense was legit scary. Robbie Alomar, Joe Carter, Paul Molitor, not to mention John Olerud flirting with hitting 400 for a good part of the season.

#24 ·
^^ The Blue Jays are on fire right now, looking unbeatable. Picking up Price and Troy was huge.

#26 ·
How nasty is Bumgarner? Two back-to-back complete games with at least 12K, just filthy.

#27 ·
Josh Donaldson has to be the AL MVP, the guy is killing it. What a season.

#28 ·
Wow this NL Cy Young race is getting good. Arrieta is on fire and Grienke has been amazing all season.

#30 ·
Jake Arrieta is cruising, 8 straight wins........1.99 era, 204k, 19-6. Wow.

#32 ·
That first game between the jays and yanks was so draining. But glad to get the win. Game 2 about to start.

#34 ·
Both Cy Young races are getting heated......Price vs Keuchel and Greinke vs Arrieta.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.