American Football / NFL - Page 36 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #701 of 710 (permalink) Old 03-09-2017, 04:10 PM
Permanently Banned

My Mood: Pensive
So Cleveland got Brock.....good look with that, guys. Hope it works out for you somehow but I wouldn't hold my breath. I was worried I might have to watch another Texans season finish 9 and 7....again, ffs. I'm tired of seeing our defense score more points than our offense, ffs....and yeah, something also has to be done about the Oline. But I was afraid I'd have to watch Brock again, this season, again, and watch him struggle with serious accuracy issues. Again. Accuracy is kind of a little bit important unless you're gonna run on every down, or just depend on your defense to score. God what an embarrassment.

Wonder if we'll get Tony Romo. It's gonna lead to some interesting conversations with parents, kids an coworkers because I'm actually a bigger Dallas fan than I am a Texans fan. I can be a fan for both....but this is just strange. I never saw this coming. I really didn't think Romo had much of a career left, at all. He's injury prone now. **** he's been injury prone for a looong time now. I just never saw this coming lol.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #702 of 710 (permalink) Old 03-09-2017, 05:48 PM
Whistling in the Dark

My Mood: Grumpy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllTheSame View Post
So Cleveland got Brock.....good look with that, guys. Hope it works out for you somehow but I wouldn't hold my breath. I was worried I might have to watch another Texans season finish 9 and 7....again, ffs. I'm tired of seeing our defense score more points than our offense, ffs....and yeah, something also has to be done about the Oline. But I was afraid I'd have to watch Brock again, this season, again, and watch him struggle with serious accuracy issues. Again. Accuracy is kind of a little bit important unless you're gonna run on every down, or just depend on your defense to score. God what an embarrassment.

Wonder if we'll get Tony Romo. It's gonna lead to some interesting conversations with parents, kids an coworkers because I'm actually a bigger Dallas fan than I am a Texans fan. I can be a fan for both....but this is just strange. I never saw this coming. I really didn't think Romo had much of a career left, at all. He's injury prone now. **** he's been injury prone for a looong time now. I just never saw this coming lol.
Fairly certain they're immediately planning on releasing/trading him. They just wanted the 2nd round pick out of the deal.

Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
post #703 of 710 (permalink) Old 03-09-2017, 05:53 PM
Permanently Banned

My Mood: Pensive
Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoria04 View Post
Fairly certain they're immediately planning on releasing/trading him. They just wanted the 2nd round pick out of the deal.
Yeah, I actually agree, wouldn't be surprised if that's the way they went.

Brock's biggest problem imo is he's not consistent. You can't rely on his arm....sometimes he's right on target and sometimes it looks like he's actually throwing to the other team ffs. You never know which Brock is going to show up on game day.

post #704 of 710 (permalink) Old 03-09-2017, 07:48 PM
When I'm sad I ssllliddee

I hope we pick up romo. Even with the injuries I think he's our best shot..
post #705 of 710 (permalink) Old 03-09-2017, 08:46 PM
I survived Smash Mouth

Romo's destination has been down to either the Broncos or the Texans for a while now. I'm not caught up on either team's cap space or trade capital, but I feel like the Texans would be a more desirable destination, based on the weapons Romo would have to work with.

Pretentious French proverb.
post #706 of 710 (permalink) Old 03-10-2017, 02:25 AM
I survived Smash Mouth

Early morning speculation that Jimmy G was just traded from the Pats! Taking bets! Where'd he end up? Did the Browns strike again? Did the Texans do a thing? Did the Jets wake up and remember they need to field a QB this year?

Pretentious French proverb.
post #707 of 710 (permalink) Old 03-10-2017, 03:37 PM
FSociety

My Mood: Innocent
Huge pickup by the Packers.

~ You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world...but you do have some say in who hurts you. ~ John Green ~
post #708 of 710 (permalink) Old 03-10-2017, 05:13 PM
FSociety

Pats just got Cooks? For draft picks? Stop it.....its not fair to the league, Patriots might go undefeated next year. Offense got better, secondary got better.....game over. AD come on aboard.

~ You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world...but you do have some say in who hurts you. ~ John Green ~
post #709 of 710 (permalink) Old 03-14-2017, 08:41 AM
FSociety

If we can sign Butler back we'd be set. Gilmore and Butler are 2 top notch corners plus our safeties McCourty and Chung are legit. We'd be by far the favs next year.

post #710 of 710 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 12:10 PM
FSociety

We need to hurry up and resign Butler already.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page