You Wake Up Depressed and Everything looks Hopeless, Total 360 from yesterday - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-14-2016, 05:04 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

My Mood: Breezy
You Wake Up Depressed and Everything looks Hopeless, Total 360 from yesterday

This happened to me today. I have been doing really good, making huge progress in SA and getting my life back, really confident and my mind was strong. I was brushing off minor setbacks as no big deal. Thinking rationally.

Now it's like a 360. In my head all I hear is my voice criticizing me and telling me things like "Did you really think that was going to work and everybody hadn't noticed that you were acting strange, manic like and probably thought you were on drugs."

It's got me depressed, shaky and scared again about being hit by a car back in Nov. and them missing a Traumatic Brain Injury. I never had Paranoia before but now I have it really bad. I think people are planning things against me. And at times I've had reverse SA and had to be told that I'm talking too much. I have already lost any sort of volume control and know I have been overheard inappropriate things. I've already destroyed 1 friendship and I had very few to begin with. Suddenly I'm hideous in the mirror again and just ridiculous looking overall.

Life Shrinks and Expands in Proportion to one's courage

-Anais Nin-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-19-2016, 04:11 AM
Liminal

Have you been diagnosed with any conditions (beside SA?) It sounds like a bit like bipolar.

We will patiently wait for the dinosaurs to die out... They will die, and then we'll move into their homes.

🎧 🎧
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svarog11 View Post
Are you an anarchist, by any chance?
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-25-2016, 09:55 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

My Mood: Breezy
I have a lot of conditions, some not even diagnosed.Ultra Rapid Bipolar, Paranoia, General Anxiety, Irrational beliefs that for every 1 good thing that happens 2 bad will next. Major Depression. And now maybe a Tramatic Brain Injury. It's like being happy is a just a big setup for a huge depressive fall that hurts too much.

Life Shrinks and Expands in Proportion to one's courage

-Anais Nin-

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-03-2016, 08:05 AM
SAS Member

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-11-2017, 10:52 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by InFlames View Post
This happened to me today. I have been doing really good, making huge progress in SA and getting my life back, really confident and my mind was strong. I was brushing off minor setbacks as no big deal. Thinking rationally.

Now it's like a 360. In my head all I hear is my voice criticizing me and telling me things like "Did you really think that was going to work and everybody hadn't noticed that you were acting strange, manic like and probably thought you were on drugs."

It's got me depressed, shaky and scared again about being hit by a car back in Nov. and them missing a Traumatic Brain Injury. I never had Paranoia before but now I have it really bad. I think people are planning things against me. And at times I've had reverse SA and had to be told that I'm talking too much. I have already lost any sort of volume control and know I have been overheard inappropriate things. I've already destroyed 1 friendship and I had very few to begin with. Suddenly I'm hideous in the mirror again and just ridiculous looking overall.
Sorry your going through this, personally yeah I woke up 1:am today cant sleep now I have staying up past 2 months like this, I like gaming but haven't been gaming at all so things are looking bad
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-11-2017, 10:55 PM
N/A

My Mood: Bored
I get that sometimes.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-13-2017, 12:37 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Blah
I can relate. I have these ups and downs daily or every few days, it seems like.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-13-2017, 12:38 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Fine
Quote:
Originally Posted by InFlames View Post

You can eitheir:

Pay attention to your thoughts

or

Ignore your thoughts~

(a.k.a none of your psycological thoughts are true)

Improving...

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page