can anxiety make someone behave irrationally? - Page 2 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #21 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-30-2017, 06:07 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Confused
Quote:
Originally Posted by socialbutterflywannabe View Post
I did put my insecurities on him, I have a serious fear of abandonment and tried to get reassurance from him. Could that have triggered his paranoia?
I am sorry I know a middle aged male respective is agrrasive .For future relationship don't give so much until you are sure that the Pearson really worthy of you .we SAD peaple are loving peaple but easy to be taken advantage of .

*God give me strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
*grammer and spelling police are not welcome.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-30-2017, 06:13 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Confused
Quote:
I did put my insecurities on him, I have a serious fear of abandonment and tried to get reassurance from him. Could that have triggered his paranoia?
I am sorry I know a middle aged male respective is agrrasive .For future relationship don't give so much until you are sure that the Pearson really worthy of you .we SAD peaple are loving peaple but easy to be taken advantage of .

*God give me strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
*grammer and spelling police are not welcome.
post #23 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-09-2017, 07:58 PM
Don't make me stink

My Mood: Relaxed
Anything can make someone behave irrationally. People behave irrationally more often than they behave rationally. People get into cars and scream when they know they're getting ready to crash. Like, didn't they rationally know that could happen when they got in? They didn't know they were in danger the instant they got into a car?

If people were completely rational the world we live in could not exist.

------------

I have seen one one billionth of everything there is to see and it was all the same.

post #24 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-13-2017, 10:41 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
I was dating a guy and he was leaving on duty for a couple weeks. He lied to me about deleting social media, he actually ended up blocking me. When I caught him in his lie, he said anxiety and paranoia made him delete me, he thought I would stalk him. I'm not bashing anyone w/anxiety as I do suffer from it as well. Seems like a big lie to me, but he has been communicating w/me through other social media. Opinions?
If someone is blocking you on FB and thinks he needs to protect himself from being stalked by you, you are being dumped and/or cheated on (probably cheating if he is still communicating on other media and stringing you along). You have to move on, because whatever he is doing he doesn't even have the integrity to face you and let you know what he is really doing. Don't put your energy into someone who thinks he has to protect himself from his gf "stalking" him. That is the lamest thing I have ever heard. You can do much, much better!!

“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” -Rumi

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page