Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Gamer Tags for Xbox360, PS3, Steam.

11K views 155 replies 127 participants last post by  Peyote 
#1 ·
Post your Gamer Tags, PSN's, and Steam ID's here to play with fellow SAS'ers.

Xbox360: Wooflea Bird

A bit of advice, don't forget that this IS SAS, and most people are
too shy to add anyone.
So merely posting your tags on the thread, and hoping someone will
add you won't do much. So take the initiative to add other gamer's tags.

#2 ·
It's in my sig, but:

PSN: vault2008
Gamertag: overdrive1493
Steam: breakingbenjamin93

I'm not entirely sure what my wii friend code is, but I'm sure I could find out if anyone wants to play that, too.

#3 ·
Gamertag: Uncle Ezra

PSN monniker: erasercrumbs

Wii Friend Code: an indeterminate stew of hieroglyphics that are impossible to remember

Anyone can feel free to add me. Everyone needs another vague acquaintance on their buddy list, right?

#6 · (Edited)
PSN: Megalith_Head

I play the average amount of FPS and other things :3

EDIT:
I'll be honest I've never played online before. I have Xbox live gold and I have a ps3 account which I use for DLC but I don't know how to add people. :get
It's actually very easy for PSN and I'll walk you through it!

1. Be signed into PSN

2. In the main PS3 menu scroll all the way to the right and go into the "Friends" tab

3. Scroll up a little and you'll see "Add a Friend"

4. Press X on that and it'll tell you about how you need to send a request to add someone to your Friends list. Press X to OK this.

5. It should open a message window for you. In the "To" box you should type in someone's PSN name exactly as we've provided :3 You can press down on the D-pad or analog stick to send a little message along with the request.

6. If all went well they'll get the friend request and accept the add.

That's it! Lemme know if you need help with anything else :3

#8 · (Edited)
That is very odd indeed o.o It should be between "Block List" and "Players Met" hm...are you sure you're signed in? It'll only show your Message box under the Friends tab if you aren't. Not trying to make you seem dumb or anything D: Just trying to help you troubleshoot this :3 And I'll add you just to see if anything happens.

Also, which games do you own :3?

double edit: PSN says your account doesn't exist o.o When you hover over the "Playstation Network" icon does it show "Sign Up for Playstation Network" available?

#9 ·
It's okay I figured out what happened. It wouldn't sign me in because I needed to update my system. I'll everyone shortly. :)#

As for games I have two that came with the console which my Mom picked (lol) which were Harry Potter and Buzz or something. I almost laughed on Christmas Day, I guess she wanted me to be more girly.

I have Resistance 2 and Uncharted 2

#27 ·
GT- ONLYUSEmeL96A1x .....i just play blackops and all i do is snipe so thats why its my gamertag

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.