Helpful Websites - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-10-2017, 01:49 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Helpful Websites

Hello !

I hope this thread fits in the self-help category; it's about websites that talk about social anxiety.

Here are 2 articles and a video that helped me to look in another perspective about social/life struggles:

The blogs and the whole channel are also great ! Also, if you like The School of Life you can also check out The Book of Life; there's a chapter that talks about the self and confidence in a philosophical approach.

Feel free to add websites that you think might be useful
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-13-2017, 08:38 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyrious View Post
Hello !

I hope this thread fits in the self-help category; it's about websites that talk about social anxiety.

Here are 2 articles and a video that helped me to look in another perspective about social/life struggles:

The blogs and the whole channel are also great ! Also, if you like The School of Life you can also check out The Book of Life; there's a chapter that talks about the self and confidence in a philosophical approach.

Feel free to add websites that you think might be useful
Thank you for sharing these

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page