Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

How are you feeling?

2M views 37K replies 3K participants last post by  PurplePeopleEater 
#1 ·
This is just a place to vent, feel happy or feel sad or whatever your mood!

But if you are feeling glum, this is to anyone who needs a hug!

*hugs* =]

and if you are having a rough day, just know that someone out there cares about you.

See less See more
#14,721 ·
Cold , sad and lonely. It is as if I am being dragged to a void /black hole and no matter what I do I can't escape its pull.

I'm fighting really hard to stay alive (literally). I must not give into dark thoughts and jump...

#14,724 ·
Like poop. there's always this under current of repressed anger and resentment. Of dread for tomorrow. Like I just wanna escape this place! Not necessarily the earth, but the sense I'm always reaching for nirvana and never quite getting there while others, by comparison are at one with everything, having peace of mind and mind-expanding trips to the curiouser and curiouser. poop.
... people are like. "OH,don't worry, someone has it way worse than you." Oh yeah? are they on the verge of spiraling into drug abuse or even considering the notion of drug abuse? Yeah, think again.

#14,729 ·
Anxious, bored, restless.

I know I have to be patient. I know everything is going to be okay. I know there's no point in worrying, that I can't let myself get worked up, that I need to just wait. I know all of that but it's a strain to remember it.

#14,731 ·
Tired. Went to bed too late last night. But then I remembered that I have nothing to wake up for, so whatever.

Very tired. I didn't sleep well, and I was only in bed for 6 hours. Today's going to be a long one. I just want to go back to bed.
I know the feeling.

#14,736 ·
I'm really thirsty but I can't move my legs or I'll disturb my sleeping puppy... so this is how I die then, dehydration

#14,738 ·
Pain all over. This constant unsettle weather is raising hell on my joints especially the knee joints. Makes me very fatigued. Glad I am caught up at work.

#14,739 ·
I want to rant how I feel, but no one gives a crap.
Face your fears! Ranting is good for the soul! You can do it!

Make a blog post on here or something if you don't want to air your thoughts in public. Getting your thoughts out can be very cathartic no matter what.

I can't do that anymore.
Yes, you can. There is no "can't."