Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Hookah Smokers?

822 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  avoidobot3000 
#1 ·
I have been smoking hookah for over a year now and it's hard to find anyone else in my area who smokes it as well. So if you smoke hookah what type of hookah do you have? Did you name it? Favorite flavor/brand? Prefer all natural coals or instant lights? Any mixed bowls you have tried? Mine is an eygptian I'm not sure how tall maybe about 28 inches. I have a light blue vase with silver detailing and glitter as well. Yes very girly but I had to get something girly since all the boys in my hookaholics group all have very bold manly ones (in my opinion.) I have a large tonic chrome hose which is longer then me with a large handle (I always prefered bigger hoses) and I use a Funnel bowl with 3 Coco Nara coals :). My favorite flavor is Cane Mint made by Tangieres. Also I named my hookah Cheshire like the Cheshire cat from Alice In Wonderland

#2 ·
HECK YES!!! Been a hookah smoker for a long time now. Actually I ran a small mobile hookah lounge with a friend for a short while, it was loads of fun.

At the moment, I've got (I think) 7 Mya hookahs. My favorite is my green 21" Montopolis, I've had it for ages. I've also got a 30" Mya Obelisk as well as loads of acrylics and some others that I just can't remember the names of anymore. I also plan on buying a Khalil Mamoon hookah pretty soon.

As far as shisha goes, I've always been a big fan of Starbuzz, Social Smoke, and Fantasia (even though its not too popular with most people). I'm really into fruity flavors, my favorite is Fantasia's Raspberry Lemonade but I've probably tried just about every flavor by now.

For coals, its all about the natural coals. I actually also use 3 Coco Naras!

Lets see, what else...Oh I also pretty much solely use Nammor hoses because they're really wide in diameter and really easy to clean.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.